G. Morris Carr, LLC
Experience Your Family Can Count On

modifications Archives

Do I need a modification to my child custody order?

After you and your child's other parent go your separate ways, the custody order you worked out may not actually fit your lifestyle or needs, or those of your child. The terms of a custody agreement almost always cause some form of conflict, eventually.

Contact Information

G. Morris Carr, LLC
544 Mulberry Street
Suite 902A
Macon, GA 31201

Phone: 478-787-6415
Phone: 478-743-4771
Fax: 478-743-4772
Map & Directions