Macon Family Law Lawyers
If you are contemplating divorce in Georgia, need to revisit your divorce decree or have any other family law issue, the experienced Macon family law attorneys at G. Morris Carr, LLC, can help. It is our goal to work swiftly and cost-effectively to resolve your case, in hopes of bringing much-needed closure to an oftentimes painful situation.
Assistance In A Full Range Of Family Law Concerns
Our firm offers legal counsel for a comprehensive array of family law concerns, including:
Divorce: We will guide you through the legal process, aggressively representing your best interests and your children’s best interests throughout the divorce process.
Uncontested divorces: If you and your spouse agree on all financial and custody issues, we can draft your marital dissolution documents for a fixed low fee.
Child custody: We will aggressively fight for the custody arrangements that are in your children’s best interests.
- Child support: Child support is based on a calculation that uses both parents’ gross income. We will calculate the support and argue for deviations, if necessary.
- Visitation/parenting time: We help our clients create effective parenting or visitation schedules that are in their children’s best interests.
Spousal support and alimony: We will balance the factors for spousal support and determine if it is necessary in your divorce.
- Property division: We have experience with all types of asset division, including complex, high net worth couples and property settlements that involve businesses, real estate stock options and pensions.
- Post-decree modifications: A divorce decree or other judicial order may need to be modified in the future. We assist clients with modifying child support provisions, custody arrangements and parenting time schedules.
- Paternity: We assist clients in establishing paternity for children who are not born to married parents.
- Adoption: We will guide you through the adoption process, including relative adoption and stepparent adoption.
- Military divorce/military child custody: We are uniquely situated near Robins Air Force Base and are experienced in the intricacies of military family law.
- Marital agreements: We draft, review, defend and litigate both prenuptial (before marriage) and postnuptial agreements (after marriage).
Mediation: We can help couples come to a fair resolution of their domestic disputes without resorting to traditional litigation.
We Offer Personalized Attention For Your Case
We provide personal attention throughout your case. We return phone calls promptly. You will never feel like you don’t know what is going on. Your lawyer will keep you apprised of the status of your case and your legal options so that you can make decisions that benefit you and your family.