Experience Your Family Can Count On

Icon Pa1 O

Family Law

Icon Pa2

Child Support
& Child Custody

Icon Pa3
Icon Pa4
Icon Pa5 O


Icon Pa6
Icon Pa7
Icon Pa8
Car accidents

Macon Property Division Attorneys

Your assets and property interests are an understandably important issue in your divorce. Under Georgia law, all marital property must be divided equitably between the parties. This is not, however, necessarily a 50-50 split. As such, it’s important that your attorney has the skills and knowledge to advocate strongly for you.

Helping Clients With Division Of Assets And Liabilities

The divorce attorneys at G. Morris Carr, LLC, have more than 15 years of combined experience in family law counsel. If you are seeking a divorce, the law firm of G. Morris Carr, LLC, is here to protect your best interests. Headquartered in Macon, we serve throughout central Georgia.

Bibb County Marital Property Lawyers

Whether your property division case is uncontested, very complex or involves high assets, we are highly experienced in all types of cases. All assets and liabilities that are deemed “marital property” must be equitably distributed between the parties. Marital property can include a vast range of assets and liabilities, including:

  • Real estate
  • Marital home
  • Pensions, 401(k)s and other retirement assets
  • Stock options and bonds
  • Savings accounts
  • Cars
  • Furniture and jewelry
  • Businesses

Businesses can be particularly difficult in property division cases, as they must be properly valuated. No matter what type of complex or high net worth assets you or your spouse has acquired during your marriage, we can help you efficiently and thoroughly resolve your property division issues.

Contact Us About Georgia Divorce Asset Distributions

For more information about asset distributions in a Georgia divorce, contact us online or call us at 478-787-6415. We look forward to learning about your case.

How Can We Help?

Legal Elite